Document Actions

HUD Low-Rent Apartment Search

An easy-to-use tool to finding a low-rent apartment.

Self-Help Forms

low rent low-rent house home housing low income poor low-income apartment find help section 8 Section 8 voucher search HUD hud urban development develop homeless homelessness less

--- Housing, ------ Homelessness




Aug 28, 2008 12:00 AM

Document Actions

Click here to find legal help near you.

To find a civil legal aid provider, call

1.866.LAW.OHIO (1.866.529.6446)

For the hearing impaired:
Use this site to find the local
Ohio legal aid provider in your
area. Then, call the Ohio Relay
Service at 1-800-750-0750 and
ask the service operator to
connect you to the provider
you are trying to call.

The information in this site is
not intended as legal advice.


Personal tools